Tuesday 28 June 2011

Fat Club

So...

Starting Weight 17stone
Weight This Week  16st10
I have maintained my weight these last 2 weeks.

I wasn't able to go last week as of being late working and I was all over the shop. I didn't really make an effort to go on any other day as I didn't want to. I knew I had eaten out 5 times within the week. So, I didn't want to get weighed.

I was dreading this week. With it being my birthday over the weekend I had a blow out. Lots of alcohol, food I wanted and no being careful. So I was quite shocked when my weight was the same as it was 2 weeks ago. I was miffed two weeks ago as I had put on a pound.

I am having a new start now though and being really super duper careful this week. No alcohol for me! Alcohol has a lot of points but it also makes you want to eat crap the next day. So it's a double whammy. I am determined not to use any of my extra allowances at all and go for losing a couple of pounds.

Can I do it?

There's only one way to find out!

No comments: