Monday 30 May 2011

Sleep

I slept until 14.15 today. That was over 12 hours sleep. I had 10 the night before and about 14 the night before that. I don't know if it's the medication that's causing it. It's not even as though I am only lightly sleeping. I am full on dreaming sleep. Last nights dreams were about this operation I am having on Thursday and that things may go wrong. I still hope that things do go wrong but there is not much I can do to see that things go wrong. I will be taking aspirin before hand to reduce the clotting in my blood. And I hope that the surgeon makes a mistake. I am also ignoring advice about not smoking on the day and the same with food and drink. I will just hide that from others.

I don't know why but I have arranged to go on a date next week with a guy off Match. I don't know why I joined it when I don't plan on being around to see things out.

I need to try and sleep less tonight. I will set my alarm for the morning as I am sleeping too much. To be in that deep sleep for so long isn't right really. When I woke up it felt like it was the morning. I didn't feel as though I had slept so long.

Going to try and make sure I am settling down to sleep at 12 tonight. I am up at 9am as I have to go into placement to make sure I have handed everything back in and also to finish up there.

Let's just hope I don't sleep through the alarm.

No comments: