Sunday 13 March 2011

Tests

More distractions but also interesting. I was curious as to what Dr Internet would say I was completely honest on all the answers also...

Personality Disorder Test

DisorderRating
Paranoid Disorder:Low
Schizoid Disorder:Low
Schizotypal Disorder:Low
Antisocial Disorder:Low
Borderline Disorder:Low
Histrionic Disorder:Moderate
Narcissistic Disorder:Low
Avoidant Disorder:Low
Dependent Disorder:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --
-- Personality Disorders --
 The Depression Test.

DisorderYour Score
Major Depression:Very High
Dysthymia:Moderate
Bipolar Disorder:High
Cyclothymia:Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder:Very High
Postpartum Depression:N/A
Take the Depression Test


I know I shouldn't pay too much attention to Dr Internet but it has basically confirmed what I thought.

No comments: