Tuesday 29 March 2011

It Ain't Over Til...

La la la laaaaa la la la.

If only that easy. So things aren't over and I am freaking out.

Sam called uni. Uni have called me and said that even though I have been in Sam still has concerns about me doing course and placement. So uni have called a meeting with me and the course leader and my personal tutor. I am trying to remain positive but I don't see that I can be. I don't know what Sam has said.

I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want people involved it scares me. I don't want to see a counsellor and I don't want a psychiatrist. I don't want to take drugs. I can't not though. I am scared they will force it on me. There is talk of another mental health act assessment flying around and I don't really know what to do. When Dr T mentioned it I said I had had one on the 136. He said it would be different. Does anyone know the difference? As far as I am aware a MHA is 2 docs and an AMHP. That's who was there. Is there a difference from one on a 136  to other types?

So in my little weirded out brain I am thinking this meeting at uni is just an excuse to get me somewhere to do the assessment. I worry that going to see Sam tomorrow it's just an excuse to do an assessment.

Can I just discharge myself and stop attending? What would happen?

No comments: