Friday 12 April 2013

Called Crisis Team

Don't really know why I did. I don't know why I was expecting more. All I was basically told was take a bath, go for a walk, watch TV just in general distract yourself.

I don't know what I expected really. She wasn't helpful at all. It seemed as though she was having a go at me about not having anything in my life at the moment and not having a job or studied since 2011. It was like I was trying to defend myself about being in hospital for a year and being ill.

Why should I feel like I have to defend myself? It's put me in a even worse mood.

They did tell me that they will contact me and arrange a visit for Sunday. Maybe that will help. Or maybe they'll just tell me to distract myself or get a job or something.

The psychologist called me at about 18.30. He was working late. He has said he will see me on Monday afternoon. I hope that will help, but then last time he just seemed really pissed at me. Maybe I put too much faith in others.

No comments: