Sunday 12 May 2013

I Forgot...

Something else. Crisis team worker asked me if I thought I needed to be in hospital. He said he thought I was heading there again. He said he had heard me like this before and had lead to my admission. He asked if I thought it was helpful. I said sometimes but if I was honest unless I was forced I wouldn't go as it can be more unhelpful than helpful sometimes. And I don't want to risk putting myself in the position where it is more unhelpful and makes me worse. If that happens it usually leads to being sectioned.

But I am now worried.

They know that I may have taken a small OD. Nothing huge, just a few pills. I mean, I am not even sure if I did. But I can see a phone call coming from my CPN on Tuesday when she is in again. I wish I hadn't said anything as I can foresee that the shit is going to hit the fan over this. I've not told them about the swallowing stuff. I can't talk about that with them as I feel my confidentiality will be broken and I will be forced in to doing things that I don't want to do and that will put me under extra stress that can be avoided and is not warranted.

No comments: