Thursday 14 March 2013

Going To Call CPN Tomorrow

I've decided I am going to call her tomorrow and either ask to see her sooner than next Friday or ask her to get the Dr to prescribe me something so I can at least try something to stop these hallucinations. I can't cope with them.

I need to do something about it. I don't know how I am going to go about accepting them. I don't think I am psychotic either. But maybe some haloperidol or lorazepam would help a little. It would help with the anxiety, and maybe the haloperidol would help with the hallucinations.

The psychologist has this theory that I am having these delusions about being watched because I am anxious and I need to attribute something to the anxiety. If that's the case, give me something for the anxiety then.

I am worried she is going to make me see the doc though. I feel really uncomfortable around him and he invalidates everything I say. I really don't like him. He has told me in the past I am feeling things I am not feeling, he says one thing and the next week goes back on it and a whole other host of things. I just don't like him. So I really don't want to see him. I am hoping I can get something prescribed to help without seeing him.

No comments: