Friday 1 February 2013

How Things Have Been

Shutter Island really isn't the book to read if you are questioning your own sanity. Really made me paranoid. More paranoid. But in some ways it's a good sign that I have been able to read a book as it is something I have not been able to do in a long time. I really struggled at first but once I got in to it I remembered how much I do like reading and how getting in to a book can take you away from reality. Which at the moment is what I need.

Things are still pretty much the same with me. Still having the same feelings and plotting and planning. Still not taken any medication. I am sleeping better though. A bit anyway. I am not needing the 12 hours plus a night and I have not been binging on food. But, I suppose if the medication was doing anything and I am doing the wrong thing by stopping it I am not going to notice if things get worse for a while as it won't happen for a couple of weeks once it's all out my system. But, I stand by in thinking that it's not doing any good for me anyway and that it doesn't work. So we'll see there. I don't see how things could get much worse anyway.

That's about it really. I have barely left my room in the last week so I have nothing new to report.

No comments: