Sunday 28 October 2012

Stupid Me

I've gone and done something stupid again. I couldn't help myself. And I can't tell anyone as part of the deal of me being here is I tell someone when I have these feelings and work through them with someone. So if I tell someone I'll get kicked out as of not sticking to my care plan.

I swallowed a battery. Quite serious stuff again. I'm hoping I can hide it but when they come to use tv remote they'll figure out battery is missing and probably look to me first. I've hidden the remote though.

What am I doing? I say I want help and I don't want to be like this but go and do it anyway. I'm so stupid. This is all I'm ever going to amount to be. I can't control anything in my life. It's beyond stupid. I really hate myself. I hate being this person. Why can't I just be normal?

1 comment:

catherine said...

you gotta tell them. okay? do it now, and check back with me in a little bit, c.