Sunday 7 October 2012

Crisis Team

My psychologist thought it be a good idea that crisis team pay me a visit over this weekend. So here I am now waiting for them to come in the next 45mins. I'm dreading it. I've not had good experiences with them in the past. My dealings with them have landed me in hospital.

I'm tempted to ring them up and tell them not to bother but I don't think they'll listen to me. Especially as last time I lied to them and said I was out I ended up on intensive care of medical kind. So probably not a good idea as they won't believe me. All they'll talk about is distracting myself. Something I find really hard to do. But I must be doing something right as I've not done anything. Not yet anyway.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Golden Psych,

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with your crisis care team - that sounds really difficult.

We actually have a campaign which we've just started about the need for more and better crisis care services and we're looking for people to write blogs for our website about this.

Would you be interested in writing something about your experience?

If you'd like to, you can email us digital@mind.org.uk

Best wishes, Becca at Mind.