Monday 29 October 2012

Busted

The band 6 came into me this morning, knelt down besides me and asked me straight out if I'd had the battery. He said he knew my history and I'd also mentioned to staff that I was struggling with urges of self harm.

I admitted that I swallowed it but it said there was no way I was going to the ed. So he searched my room for anything else and any fizzy drinks saying I wouldn't be allowed them until it had passed and they wanted me to collect my stools each time so someone could examine them. I don't think so! It's probably gone now anyway. It's been more than 24hours.

I'm getting quite bored and frustrated on the ward. I'm ready to hit someone!

1 comment:

catherine said...

i googled it and read it can take more than 24 hours, but is rarely fatal (phew, i was relieved). horrible about the poop inspection. i don't like the thought of that one bit. hang in there! C.