Thursday 17 November 2011

Going Back In

I am going back in to hospital. It's on an informal basis. I wasn't left with much choice really. I don't want to be sectioned again. I thought it was better to go a long with them than have a load of people storm my house again and end up sectioned.

I don't want to go. I am not even sure it can keep me safe. I am even planning on attempting while I am there. Maybe tonight. I really am going with great plans aren't I?

I have a smart phone now so will blog later once I am in with how I am feeling etc.

1 comment:

catherine said...

i hope you can keep updating your blog, i worry about you when you are away. sending a warm hug and hope you have some respite from these overwhelming urges when you are in the hospital. if it's not too late, leave your tools at home. make the hospital a safe place. xox c.