Saturday 19 November 2011

Really Struggling

<p>I'm really not wanting to be here. I'm trying to make plans to escape but I don't think it's a possibility. I'm going to be prepared each time though. I have a plan for where I'm going and what I'm going to do. If only I had all my money on me or I'd be straight out the country while the section runs out.</p>
<p>I'm not going to tell them how I'm feeling as it will only make things worse for me. Maybe I'll just have to wait a week or so until I'm allowed off ward on my own as at the moment it involves getting away from a member of staff who is probably a better runner than me. It's not hard being as though I'm so unfit.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I'm reading what you're writing, and sorry that things are so tough. Please try to work with the staff to aid your recovery.. I know things are hard, but there was a glimmer of hope for you after your last admission when you started to feel better. Work with them and maybe you'll start to feel better again.. one baby step at a time

Jenny x