Tuesday 5 April 2011

Moan

I never wanted this to be a moaning blog. I never wanted it to be a feel sorry for me as I am going through a shit time right now kind of blog. There are some of those out there and I have tried my hardest to stay away from going down that route. However, I am aware over the past couple of months it has gone down that route. It's kinda pathetic really.

I do use it as a diary which is possibly why it does sound a bit like that at times. I can't say that it is going to change rapidly. I am still very much in a dark place at the moment and I have quite a lot going on. So. I am sorry but it will probably be pretty much the same over the next few weeks. I will try and mix things up a bit. I want to write about my job in the medium secure female forensic PD unit. I have a few stories from there. I want to write about it as it's good for me as something I can look back on in the future and laugh. And it's a good distraction writing it.

So bear (bare? I don't know) with me on this one.


xxxxx

No comments: