Sunday 10 April 2011

ABC - Distraction Game

A = Age: 26


B = Bed size: Double. All to myself.
C = Chore you dislike: Putting anything away, including shopping, clothes, dishes...
D = Dogs: I've got a Jack Russell. She is 11 and yappy but I love her.
E= Essential start to your day: I don't really have one. Well does Snooze count?
F= Favourite colour: I think green, but I am not sure
G = Gold or silver: I like gold so long as it's not brash. I have my grandmothers engagement ring that I wear all the time and that's gold. But I think I prefer silver.
H = Height: 5’8″

I = Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the recorder, then I got my grade 3/4 on trumpet in secondary school. I gave it up when I was 16.
J = Job title: Student Social Worker.

K = Kids: No, but I am broody as hell.

L = Live: In the Midlands.
M = Mom’s name: Not going to to say of anonymity.

N = Nicknames: Rat and treasure from my Dad, Alley-Kat from my friends (ended up doing it in an alley with one of the guys I used to see and so that's that nickname. A shortening of my first name which I prefer to go by. I don't like being called my full name, it's what I am always called at the hospital and it's my medical name if you know what I mean. I don't mind my full name but people always spell it wrong and it drives me mad.
O = Overnight hospital stays: Too many. The only non-self harm one was after coming off the motorbike and I spent 12 nights in as of infection. In the past year alone I have probably spent close to a month in hospital. Over the course of my life it would probably be close to 2 months.
P = Pet peeves: Crunching ice, people blaming everyone else for their own shortcomings, arrogance, rudeness, there's loads...
Q = Quote from a movie: “You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off".
R = Righty or lefty: Righty.

S = Siblings: Two older brothers.
T = Time you wake up: On a uni/work day at about 7am and then snooze a few times. When I am not at uni, about 10-11am.

U = Underwear: Mostly black.

V = Vegetables you don’t like: Peas, and I am going off Cauliflower.
W = What makes you run late: Sleeping in and not being organised.
X = X-rays you’ve had: Dental, chest, knee, ankle, thigh, wrist, elbow, head, jaw, arms, humerus, foot and probably more I can't remember.

Y = Yummy food you make: I don't have a signature dish. I am an ok cook when I put my mind to it though.
Z = Zoo animal favourites: Elephants and Tigers

No comments: