Tuesday 27 October 2015

Rahhhh!

My key worker thinks I will be in another 4 weeks if things go well. That's not the news I wanted to hear.

I am trying to distract myself. The thoughts are really intense. I am not sleeping properly, but that may be because I am pouching the quetiapine and just having a nibble out of it. It's enough so I am not getting full on withdrawal, but it does mean I am not sleeping the best. I am just biding my time and trying to appear as normal as possible. They'll let me go if I come across as sane and keep my mouth shut.

I have found the last couple of days that I haven't taken it I am not as hungry and not eating as much, so that is actually making me feel better about myself. Although, it also means I don't have the benefits of the drug. However, on the other hand, it's fun to OD on. I've got some saved up from not taking them. In a week or so, I will have enough to make me feel quite out of it, with that and the alcohol I get I will float nicely away to the end.

No comments: