Thursday 27 September 2012

Smoking

I'm so bloody anxious and on edge tonight. I must have smoked about 20 cigs in the space of a few hours. I don't know what's got in to me. I can't sit still and the urges are massive but I am doing all I can to avoid doing anything. I feel sick and having chest pains because of it. It's horrible. I need something. But I don't have anything. I really could do with some PRN. In hospital I never used to ask for it unless I felt I couldn't deal with things and now I feel is one of those times that I would have asked for it. Other times it was forced on me when they felt I needed it, one time just for crying! IM'd and restrained for crying. Ridiculous!

I thought writing may help but it isn't. I can't make my brain function enough to be coherent or string anything of any use together.

This will probably be another night of no sleep. Bloody brilliant!

No comments: