Monday 31 October 2011

I'm worried

I'm worried as my feelings are coming back quite strong. Went to see my GP today to get meds including pain killers and the urge to take 90 prescription pain killers and 60 tricyclic anti depressants was very strong.

I was quite surprised he gave me a months supply of medication when I've only just been discharged and he was one of the docs who thought. I needed sectioning back when I was first put on the S.2. And I don't pay for my meds at the moment as I'm on income related ESA.

I'm having probs with meds at the moment. How I feel about them and what they are doing to me. But, I'm writing this from my phone and I'm struggling. So I'm off to bed. Seeing Sam tomorrow and so I'll do an entry tomorrow. I just felt I needed to do this now to get my feelings off my chest.

X

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
Drake quotes

Anonymous said...

I have been reading all the replies here, i had a great deal of info, some significant most are not. But i shall say it very active page.
best facebook status , funny statuses , funny facebook quotes

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information?
funny facebookstatus ,facebook status , marilyn monroe quotes , Birthday quotes

parlin joy said...

Really I'm impressed out of this post…The one that created this post can be a genius and learns how to keep your readers connected..Thank you for sharing this with us. I uncovered it informative and interesting. Excited for much more updates.
broken heart quotes , john lennon quotes , philosophical quotes ,