Monday 1 September 2014

Physical or Mental

I feel horrendous. I don't know what's wrong. I am so tired all the time and have no energy. I have lost my appetite (no bad thing), and I keep going through phases of being so thirsty nothing can quench it. Then this morning I woke up with a really bad stomach. Not nice.

But, I don't want to go to the doctors. I hate going to the doctors. I have been so much recently because of mental health problems or problems that have occurred because I have done something to myself because of the mental health problems. And, as well, I worry that because I have mental health problems these symptoms could be put down to my mental health and be just another symptom.

It could well be.

I am worried I am heading for another low. It's not been long since my last one, only a couple of weeks. I am not saying things have been fantastic the last couple of weeks but there was a definite rise in my mood. But, I have noticed some bad thoughts and urges creeping back in. But could that be just because I am so tired and lacking energy?

I start college this week. Well, just an induction day. Then I am going to be in college 4 days a week. I am not sure if I am going to be able to handle it. From nothing to that, it's huge.

I am quite anxious about it all at the moment. It is possibly why I am feeling like I do.

:-(

No comments: