Wednesday 2 April 2014

Can you Help?

Can you help me?

A few weeks ago I wrote about how I was going to walk the West Highland Way. I was re reading my blog from a year ago, and wow, how things have changed. I wrote about how I couldn't stop eating, how I had no confidence to go to the gym etc etc etc. Setting myself a challenge has meant that I have lost over 3 stone so far. And, I have got a lot fitter.

The charity I am raising money for supports young people in my home city. It helps them with things like housing advice, warm meals, skill building, contraception advice, health advice and counselling support. I am a strong believer that prevention is better than a cure. Please help support young people. I feel if it was picked up on earlier that I had problems they wouldn't have developed to how they are now.

Please can you help me raise money for this amazing charity. Show your support to me by donating some money. Help motivate me. Seeing that total rise inspires me to work harder. To better myself.

So please donate by texting KMOR84 £(your amount) to 70070.

Or if you want to look at my website please contact me on Facebook and I will PM you the link.

Cheers.

xxxx

No comments: