Monday 12 December 2011

I'm Not Going Anywhere!

Just been told I'm being put under section 3. Also that the doc wants me on the ward for a min of 4weeks and then going to see from there. In that I stay here or I'm ready to go to rehab living. So I'm in over xmas and new year.

I'm not too bothered about me but I know my mum will be upset that I'm in. At least I have an excuse for not buying people xmas pressies. I'll get my nephews and that's it. Cheap xmas for me. I am not a fan of it anyway. You'll see that from blogs last year on the matter.

The AMHP said I need to think about having my parents involved more but I said I didn't want that. It's not their business and I don't want them knowing the extent of self harm or that I'm feeling suicidal and have no hope for anything. It's not fair that I don't get the choice in it. If I was a kid I'd understand but I'm 27!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi

I'm glad that you are back out of ICU.. I've been checking in here regularly to see if you're ok. Sorry you'll be in over the Christmas period although glad to hear this doesn't affect you emotionally too much. I hope you'll work with the staff to aid your recovery.

Jenny x