Monday 14 December 2015

Disconnected.

I feel disconnected from the world. I feel like I am living in a dream and that things aren't really happening. That at some point I am going to wake up in my own bed. I feel like I am here but the world is passing me by and things are happening around me and I have no control over it. I am just standing there watching everything happen, but I am not a part of it.

I don't feel like a whole person.I am very disjointed. Things are all over the place.

Maybe things will click back in to place after xmas. I really don't like Xmas and dread it each year. That is quite clear in my previous blog posts. I thought I had a review today with the doc, but she is on annual leave. I am quite happy I didn't though. I don't really have much to say to her.

No comments: